7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
School Lunch Prices:
Breakfast – $1.25
Lunch – $2.75
(Breakfast served daily 7:00-7:30 AM)
Lunch Prepay Site
District Breakfast/Lunch Menus
116 Azalea Drive
Lexington, SC 29072
LES Monthly School Newsletters
School Colors and Mascot
Blue and Gold
Les, the Wildcat
IB: Primary Years Programme Candidate School:
Lexington Elementary School is a candidate school* for the Primary Years Programme. This school is pursuing authorization as an IB World School. These are schools that share a common philosophy—a commitment to high quality, challenging, international education that Lexington Elementary School believes is important for our students. *Only schools authorized by the IB Organization can offer any of its four academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), the Diploma Programme or the Career-related Programme (CP). Candidate status gives no guarantee that authorization will be granted.
For further information about the IB and its programmes, visit http://www.ibo.org
The mission of Lexington County School District One — where caring people, academics, the arts and athletics connect — is to prepare 21st century graduates while serving as the center for community learning.
Therefore, we will provide:
- an array of exceptional learning experiences in a high-performance culture of excellence that sets high expectations for every student.
- opportunities to develop talents, interests and skills through choices from a comprehensive system of 21st century learning experiences in the arts, academics and athletics.
- various innovative learning delivery and support systems to personalize learning and to ensure that our students are learning sophisticated 21st century skills, knowledge and attitudes.
- opportunities to practice leadership and citizenship in a global context.
- access by the community to a range of learning and participatory community experiences throughout life.
- a learning environment and professional culture of caring and support.
The graduates of Lexington County School District One are a new generation of leaders and global citizens who are self-directed, creative, collaborative, caring and multilingual and who flourish in a global, competitive 21st century.
Our graduates are confident in academics, sophisticated in learning, accomplished in 21st century skills, global in orientation and prepared as leaders and citizens of our democracy.
- Our schools serve as the center for community learning.
- Our students are engaged in high quality learning and are provided an exceptional array of 21st century learning experiences.
- Our collaborative and innovative organization for learning develops self-directed, creative and collaborative graduates.
- Our culture and our academics develop leadership and citizenship skills for the global world and for our democracy.
- All stakeholders accept collective responsibility for the sophisticated learning of our students.
- Each student receives the personal support necessary to reach his or her goals through a caring environment that advocates for students and works to eliminate barriers to learning.